Good Samaritan attempts to help families and individuals in crisis by giving assistance during short-term emergency situations.
- Food Pantry – Assisting with food, personal care items and cleaning supplies during an emergency.
- Clothing Closet – Assisting families with free clothing up to four times per year in order to ease tight budgets.
- Furniture and Household Items – Helping fire victims, families coming out of shelters, and low income families secure needed household items.
- School Supplies – Providing school teachers with supplies for their classroom children.
- Financial Assistance – Providing financial payments for utilities, medicine, and other unusual needs when other resources or funding are not available.