Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer. – Mark Fisher
Partner with Good Samaritan to provide services vital to the Greater Jackson community. There are may ways to serve:
- Help clients in our Clothing Closet! Sometimes our clients need help selecting clothing and counting the items that they are eligible to receive. Good Sam sees clients for clothing on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
- Fill Food Orders for hungry families in need. Good Sam sees clients for food on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
- Volunteer to help at our resale store, NUTS – Neat Used Things for Sale.
- Help out in our Warehouse sorting clothing, linens and household items.
- Assist us in minor building renovations and painting.
- Assist us with Special Events, such as the MS Hot Air Balloon Championship in July and our 12k’s for the Holidays Charity Run in November.